All Discussions Tagged 'Vietnam' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nathan D. Shaffer, U.S. Army,OH-6A“Loach” Helicopter Door Gunner, Vietnam and the return of his chopper

This fascinating story was written by Colonel Ron Albers, USAF, retired, for Motts Military Museum and is reprinted here with permission.  …

Started by Motts Military Museum

0 Jul 24, 2014

11 November 2012 Veterans Day. . .a few words about the veterans of Vietnam

From Marine Corps Tank Battles in Vietnam; "The Vietnam veterans would be call upon to pay a price for a war.  That was eventually lost thr…

Started by Ricardo Jacques

4 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Jeff Wenum

A package never received

I was 14 years old when my brother David lost his life.  That is the same age that my daughter is now.  The memory that I want to share wit…

Started by Nancy Thomas

3 May 24, 2012
Reply by Nancy Thomas

Then and Now

When I came back from Vietnam in late 1967, industry was hiring. I had worked a steel-mill of northwest Indiana. So I got rehired, to work…

Started by Ricardo Jacques

6 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Claudia Bartow

Thomas R. Murrell- My Vietnam- Part IV- The Final Chapter

Note: I am submitting this for Your Military Story member Thomas R. Murrell. This is a lengthy account of his powerful experience in Vietna…

Started by Claudia Bartow

1 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Bill McKinnon

Thomas R. Murrell- My Vietnam- Part VIII

Note: I am submitting this for Your Military Story member Thomas R. Murrell. This is a lengthy account of his powerful experience in Vietna…

0 Mar 18, 2012

Thomas R. Murrell- My Vietnam- Part VI

Note:  I am submitting this for Your Military Story member Thomas R. Murrell.  This is a lengthy account of his powerful experience in Viet…

1 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Richard Boyd

Thomas R. Murrell- My Vietnam- Part V

Note:  I am submitting this for Your Military Story member Thomas R. Murrell.  This is a lengthy account of his powerful experience in Viet…

2 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Claudia Bartow

Thomas R. Murrell- My Vietnam- Part IV

0 Feb 20, 2012

Thomas R. Murrell- My Vietnam Part III

1 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Ronald L Albers, Colonel, USAF,

RSS

© 2018   Created by Claudia Bartow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service